Home School Resources
Other resources for families.
- Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- OSPI is the primary agency charged with overseeing K-12 public education in Washington state. OSPI works with the state’s 295 school districts to administer basic education programs and implement education reform on behalf of more than one million public school students.
- State Regulations for Home-Based Instruction
- Link to the "Pink Book" from the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI). Contains Q & A; text of the law, and testing information
- WAC 392-121-182
- Alternative Learning Experience (ALE) requirements
- Washington Home School Organization
- Clearing House for independent home school information; Qualifying courses; support groups; testing providers