Back to School
Prep Day will be on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
Please arrive during your assigned time by student's last name:
- A-K: 12pm-1:30pm
- L-Z: 1:30pm-3pm
You will be able to:
- Get student and adult/parent pictures taken for yearbook and ID cards (All adults on campus must wear a visitor badge and sign in daily)
- Sign required paperwork (see below)
- Sign up for Written Student Learning Plan meeting times
- Receive schedules (Please remember that schedule changes must happen within the first 2 weeks of school).
Your student may not start classes until the following are complete:
- Signed Participation Agreement
- Signed Statement of Understanding
- Signed Student Rights & Responsibilities Contract by BOTH PARENT AND STUDENT stating they have read the LWSD Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Completed Written Student Learning Plan
- Completed Variance (for out of district students)
- Immunization Records on file or updated
There will also be information about: Scholastic Book Orders, Student Lunch Program, Student Accident Coverage, LWSD Foundations Program, Parent Access Information, Volunteer Applications, and Privacy, Health and Safety Information, Student Supply List, Bus Passes and Puyallup State Fair tickets.
Any questions please call the office at 425-936-2311